Terms of Service
This Mp3Farm Service Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which www.mp3farm.com ("Mp3Farm") offer services to you.Mp3Farm is operated by Clearnet Ltd, (registration pending), by using Mp3Farm services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The use of Mp3Farm is governed by (registration pending) law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
- You are the only responsible for the data (e.g. URLs) which it sends to the Mp3Farm service. One is reminded that the illicit exchanges of recordings and protected works as well as the hacking harm artistic creation. One is reminded that also non the respect of the laws in force, in particular those concerning the respect of the intellectual and artistic property, can give place to continuations and judgments.
- Mp3Farm is meant for creating a recording / copy of downloadable online videos for the personal use ("fair use"). Any further use of the content downloaded / recorded by Mp3Farm, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by Mp3Farm. Mp3Farm does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- The user carries the responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of Mp3Farm. The legitimacy of using this service may differ in the users country through local laws. Mp3Farm only provides the technical platform. Hence, Mp3Farm does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through Mp3Farm.
- Mp3Farm is a free service, which does not offer any guarantee of any kind as for its use.
- Mp3Farm reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
- The legal venue shall, if admissible, be (registration pending).